feeling shaky

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kyangel, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

I'm not doing so good right now. I've been having trouble sleeping and nightmares. But, right now, I feel shaky. Like, real nervous. I'm a survivor of child abuse. Maybe, some new memories are trying to surface. Just feel alone and scared.

Patti

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: I also am a survivor of child abuse... and struggle with nightmares.... Your not alone hun. :hug: whats running though your head right now hun?? Maybe then we can figure out just what is making you so nervous and shaky.
    Hang in there...

Sam

3. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

Hi Sam, thanks so much for writing me back. I'm feeling scared, like something bad will happen. I mean, I'm safe and everything. It's an inside feeling. I've been having some flashbacks lately. They're not real vivid.
    If that makes sense. I've been meaning to journal forever. I use to and it helped. But, I can't seem to get started.
    I hope I'm making sense.

patti

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Your making perfect sense hun. I have flashbacks everyday and they are hard i know. If your safe try to keep telling yourself that... :hug: If you need someone to talk to hun i am here always ok? :hug: you can get through this i know you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.