Feeling sick of Anxiety

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sa-chan, Jun 27, 2016.

1. sa-chan

sa-chan Active Member

It's not a clear emotion as it's rarely the case for me. Mixed in the feelings soup is a lot of anger and stress but mostly paranoid anxiety. It's making breathing heavy as usual and I have this burning sensation in my stomach.

I'm sitting at my desk and studying but I'm filled with this absolute feeling of sickness. I think about going out of the house but I don't feel like it. I'll end up laying in bed again like if I was really sick. I don't like being on the internet all the time it all feels so fake like my life is just some kind of story someone told me about but I'm not really interested in.

Thinking about tomorrow being the same kind of gray is so frustrating but I don't want to look at past nor present neither. I know it will change once I get the chance to change my life but it will take years and I have this negative feeling like I might never get out of this self made prison of mind again.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I am sorry that you are feeling so anxious, what about mindfulness. Try focusing all of your senses on one thing.
    sa-chan likes this.
  3. sa-chan

sa-chan Active Member

Thanks, mindfulness was the right keyword. I'm wondering if I end up causing myself some sort of sensory overload by thinking about too many different difficult things at once. But it was a good idea to just mute everything for a while and breathe slowly. This feeling of "sickness" is what I hate most about life since it makes me not feel comfortable under my skin but I suspect it might actually be nothing but an illusion.
  4. iServe

iServe Member

Thanks for sharing a part of your story with us. Life can be so complicated and confusing, fast and furious too. Please embrace a support system that's accessible when you're at a breaking point, sinking slowly, or just feeling like life is great-life was never meant to be lived alone. Take care.
    sa-chan likes this.