Feeling sick with nerves

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Butterfly, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm back at work tomorrow after nearly a month off sick after a psychotic breakdown. I'm no longer hearing voices or hallucinating and the racing thoughts have calmed down and my mood has levelled out since stopping my anto depressant last week. I'm feeling so sick with nerves and anxiety. I don't know why because I love my job, but I'm fearing the unexpected. There's new staff and a lot happened in the month I've been off, I won't know any of the patients or any of what's going on and I've got all these thoughts whirling round my head. I'm gonna take a diazepam to see if it calms me a little. I feel like a complete idiot by working myself up in such a state. I'd been out with friends and just got home and I've seem to have emotionally combusted.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Aw,hun..i feel for you,I really do. I know what it's like to have nerves so bad that you actually vomit. Take the diazepam, it should help and if it doesn't, you have us. Good luck hun :hug:

3. Butterfly

Really struggled with the anxiety today. Felt sick and shakey all day. Don't know if I can hack this right now :(

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Is the diazepam not helping hun?

5. Butterfly

I didn't take any to work because I didn't want to run the risk of it zonking me otherwise I'd have been in trouble.

6. cie

cie Banned Member

Here for you Flutterby. Hope things get better for you :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.