Feeling sick

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by suicidal maniac, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I attempted 6 months ago and since then I get panick attack like symptomps, I have a realy heavy feeling when I walk and my heart hurts. It feels like I keep reliving the OD, and I'm worried. When I went to the heart doctor there was a guy who described the same symptoms, the docs said he was fine, and he had a heart attack, a week later.
    When I do heavy physical exertion I get sick, right away, as if my heart can't take it, and since the docs couldn't find anything my question is does anybody get panick attacks after heavy physical exertion? I have been to all kinds of doctors so that's why I'm thinking it's a panick attack, or I have minor heart damage that the machines don't show. I was in top shape before the od, and now I get sick when I exercise. I just hope it's panick.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i don't know about your symptoms but sending you :hug:
  3. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

a very painful lesson to learn my friend, to all you suicide wannabes there are other alternatives than meds and neither one of those alternatives have positive impacts ....
  4. isocial

isocial Active Member

These are all the symptoms of people who are engaged in so suicide.
    proper meditation and doctor's advice can cure your panic attacks completely
    like me
  5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear about the panic attacks , could you tell me how much you took and of what during your OD?
  6. i dont know if you watch cnbc, but do you remember Tim Russert? he was a cnbc newsman who had all kinds of tests and they found nothing and then died of a heart attack. if they had injected dye into his arteries for a better look, they may have found the clot that killed him.

maybe your having angina. if so there is nitro to make you feel better. you should see a different cardiologist for a second opinion. make them listen to you.
  7. suicidal maniac

I took 40 sleeping pills didn't work I survied it, then a week latter I had sleeping pills left, so I took 17 to get high off. I'm scared I don't want to die anymore and the pain won't go away. Dying is not fun. I pray to jesus for life eternal, and if I die, I will live on forever in him.

8. suicidal maniac

I will go see another doctor, I know I messed it up. It realy feels like a block. Thanks for all your help.

9. suicidal maniac

well I'm better, and I think it's anxiety defenately. It can't just get bad and then go away, and then get bad again. Thanks for the concern though. You guys are good.
  10. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Change docs and get it checked out for real. i spent time in a group home for my suicide attempts. While there I had the symptoms and it was passed off as panic attacks. It was months later I had symptoms of vertigo, saw a different doc. They took x rays and saw the scar tissues on my heart. I had heart attacks big time!
    Taking care of ones self also means not being ignorant.
  11. suicidal maniac

They did xray, I do belive I had a heart attack to, but the xray came back normal. They checked my heart blood count to see if my heart is damaged. It was fine. I had an echo done, where I could see my own heart on the computer screen, and the doc told me my heart looks good as new. That's 3 tests, all came back normal, docs couldn't be that stupid. I know I damaged something, but I do belive it's not big enough damage to show up on the machines. The worst part of this is that I'm a schizophrenic, and I hear people saying "unfortanately this is Andrew", like as if I have a certain amount of time left. hell is amazing. not in a good way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.