feeling so depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Feeling so depressed right now ... not matter what i do nothing makes a difference.
    I am finding it so hard that i feel suicidal and that i cant cope very well with how am feeling
    My husband has asked me why i feel this way but i dont know why.
    Want to OD but i cant because my husband keeps the pills away from me.
    But there is other ways i could kill myself ...i cant live like this

2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Yes there are other ways, but hopefully you will find the strength not to.

You husband obs loves you as he is keeping the pills away from you.

How about telling us what brought the depression on and what support you have in place etc.
    xxx

3. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Your husband cares a lot about you and would be very devastated if you do it, so please don't. Are there reasons why you feel like this? Keep talking to us and we'll try to help. :hug:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way now...wish I could give you a hug in RL...what is going on for you? Please talk to us...I am sure so many of us can relate...big cyber hugs, J

5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I dont know why am so depressed ...i just feel that i cant cope with anything .
    My husband has gone out he left the phone because its out of battery .
    he going to be gone for a few hours.
    I told my psych all she did was give me medication for my anxiety and didn't up my anti depressants . even though i told her i was feeling suicidal.
    Maybe am not worth the help or being around .

6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hi, There are others here understand, some from where you live too.
    Please post and let it out, there is empathy and caring here.
    I wish you well.

7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

That's a peerie bit rank of your Psych to just palm you off like that. Do you have a CPN? Anyone else apart from your husband? Am also thinking maybe call The Samaritans just for the "someone to talk to" side of it whilst your hubby is out. I'm more than happy to talk if you need to, please feel free to drop me a PM. Don't suffer alone. :hug:

8. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

The psychs tend to weigh up the risks. You may being feeling suicidal and have considered it numerous times but they may feel you are low risk of attempting. I don't know though.

Have you been totally honest with them about how you are feeling.

I think not knowing why you are depressed can also make the situation worse as you can't see a way out. I am the same. I don't know why I get periods of depression and because I don't know i feel worse as I can't see a cure.

As Ravenwing said make use of this forum by talking to people on here. Go in to chat and talk to people. Make use of the hotlines etc. They are sometimes quite useful.

x

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, is the upped dosage of the anti anxiety meds helping? They should at least relax for mind for a while :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.