Feeling so hopeless :'(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LenaLunacy, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Lately I've been feelin so down. its unbelievable. like, i cant even explain it. cos i jus feel so empty all the time. like nothin matters to me. iv lost all interest in what i used ot be interested in. and nothin seems to appeal to me anymore. all i wanna do is sit there starin into space. it takes all my energy to smile and look happy for my friends... i jus feel like it isnt worth livin this way everyday. i dont seem to be gettin better, only worse. im so unhappy :( i dnt no what to do. and it seems like not even my best friend understands the mental torment i am goin thru. i really dont no how much longer i can go on like this anymore. it is the worst feelin i have experience in ages. and i dont think its gonna get better. i only see one way out. and right now i want it so bad. i cant even sleep anymore, cos i dream of my best mates suicide, blood and razorblades. im so afraid to sleep. i hate my life. im sorry. i dont no how much longer i can go on existing like this.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey Aimee! I haven't seen you around for ages. I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so crap. Do you know if there's anything that has triggered this off? Have you considered getting therapy to help deal with your friends suicide? If you have friends in your group who were friends with your friend who committed suicide it may help all of you to talk about it. It's not good to bottle things up.

It's a shame you feel like you need to put on a happy face around your friends. I guess some people can find depression hard to accept especially if they haven't had any experience with it themselves to the extent that people with depression do (I mean, everyone goes through sadness, but self harm and/or suicidal thoughts etc are another level). It could be that she doesn't know how to react or how to help you. You could try writing her a letter if you think that will help, or maybe open up to another friend?

Can you talk to a relative or even a teacher? I think it's important you let someone know how you feel and if you want to chat you're welcome to contact me. Take care of yourself. :hug:

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hey. yea. i was gettin better. key word was.
    noone noes my mate who killed himself. vfery few people even noes it happened. iv told one friend all my feelings about it which helped a bit but not completely, cos shes obviously not trained or anything.
    iv had therapy before, and it didnt go very well. i jus didnt get on with it all :S
    i dont really have neone i could open up to. well, thats a lie, i do. id be happy to talk to my psychology teacher. but to tell the truth i really dont no what id say or how i start it :S
    And to top things off today, my parents were in a car crash, and i saw a suicide, again. tho this time not ot someone i no. but still disturbing.
    thanks for your help. i appreciate it.

4. ftheunion

ftheunion Member

Does anything exist? What in the world is there?

I usually feel better when I watch a death metal music videos cause they act all extreme and hardcore like. It is sick (cool) and it makes me grin and feel happy.

5. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

I can relate. Listening to music always makes me feel better too:). Also enjoy metal. It feels so strong and powerful. Also feels cold, like my life. Love to get lost in the darkness and just drown in it. Its fun:).

sonia

6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Hi,

i am sort of new here but if you like you can pm me anytime...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.