Feeling so incredibly alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like I am in a deep dark hole and everytime I try to climb out, I get kicked back down. That is what recovering from PTSD feels like, and PTSD is kicking the s--t out of me. Even with people who care about me around, it is hard to be with them. Part of me died so long ago. I don't think I have much left.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Im glad to be able to talk to you right now in chat, and I hope together we can find some solutions or tips to help you out dear....as I said to you, as a fellow PTSD sufferer, I know where your comming from, and you dont have to go it alone!!! here for you...BIG HUGS!!

It does help to know there are people who understand. Although, I am saddened that there are so many of you who also suffer from trauma. This has taken so many yrs of my life, and I am only 35. I have lost alot because of trauma, my career, trust, faith, even my soul. I look in the mirror and see eyes with no soul. Just dead inside.

When ex said he would make sure no else would have me, he certainly succeeded. He still has power over me, in my sleep in my life. I hate him!!!! I want him out of my mind!!! Just not sure how to do that. He terrorized me for so long. And that was just me ex-bg, I cant even begin to mention what happened when I was younger.

How do I not jump when I hear a noise, or someone come up from behind? How do I trust another person, let alone another man? Just so damn hard

Jodi

Staff Alumni
((((((canucklady)))))))) :hug:

I so can relate dear to what you are saying....and I understand you .....Im so sorry you have been hurt so deeply....and the fear you face each and evrynight and day...is one I know well,please dear, we are the same age, and we have the same story in many ways, ....I know your hurting and going mad inside your head right now....and things are really feeling difficult to hold together.....please hang on, and know we are here for you.....any time....feel free to PM me or any one of us.....you are cared for here...and you are valued...and you deserve love and joy in your life.....circumstances change, and life does move forward dear.....honest it does.....please take good care my friend.....BIG HUGS
-Jodi

thanks jodi. not sure about any healing that is going on. just know that i havent felt this low since last december, where I was almost hospitalized. i am scared. cant seem to snap out of it. it is like i dont feel anything except sadness, or more like sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00