Feeling so sad and alone.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Jan 7, 2011.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I am just feeling so sad and alone tonight.
    I want so badly to cry but the tears are hiding behind my eyeballs,it burns a little bit tbh.

I first came here because this feeling made me want to kill myself,now I only want to kill this feeling.

But I can't do it alone.

I need someone.

I am so terribly alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you feel this way hugs to you okay wish i was there to help you pass the time some can you call someone and go out for a coffee or something get outside for awhile hun Listen to some music you like watch a movie a comedy
    It is so very hard to be alone i am glad you are here okay pm me anytime can you get in chat room people there will talk to you too hugs

3. Laney

Laney Account Closed

you might feel alone but no ones truly ever alone theres always someone out there who cares and even if its someone who u may not now (like me ;]) i still thinks its good to know someone cares so hold onto that feeling it can only get better and i can promise that.

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey sorry to hear your struggleing, seems like your very lonely, you sstill have us :hug: Could you call a friend a free helpline? Someone to justtalk to for now? Wish I was there for you :hug:

5. NoMoneyToPlease

Thank you people,kind people,sweet people.

I hope you all don't take offense at me answering you all in one,but you have formed a little ball of love that shall keep me going for a while.

I am going to go out and find a genie in a bottle for you three,so you should maybe start thinking about what your one wish will be. :)

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you are feeling a little better today i hope you continue to not feel so alone :hugtackles:

7. NoMoneyToPlease

I am fine with the world except for one person.

8. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Where hear if you want to talk about it :hug: x

9. NoMoneyToPlease

It's okay young violet,I do not want to pass on this mental tangle to you.
    If I did manage to find the composure needed to convey the story to you then ti would just mean two would be on board on a the mess created by a third party.

I don't want you catching this persons cerebral cooties.