feeling so sick- venting- possible trigger

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lav11, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

MAY BE TRIGGERING

so i ate half a pack of 2 minute noodles like 2 or 3 days ago... my counsellor was extremely persistent about me eating something as i was shaking really badly after an anxiety attack, had been clutching at my stomach the whole session, and generally didnt look to well apparently.... so another worker who my T had asked to make sure i ate something was watching me and i agreed to have these noodle.. she wallked off half way and i threw the rest out...but besides that i havent eaten in a while.. i had a diet coke about an hour ago but i still feel really sick..

I feel like i want to throw up but alas have nothing to throw up... half the diet coke came up just naturally earlier even though i did try to keep it down as my tummy is really sore and the diet coke usually helps a little with that..i really feel like im just going to pass out but i cant because i know the odds that they'll lock me in hospital if i do.. ive got the worst pins and needles and headspins ive had in a while... just trying so hard not to pass out..

Im not that hungry, and still need to lose more weight so eating isnt an option.. diet coke is too fizzy for the tummy acids which equals throwing up, tea just makes me hungry, ive heard salty water helps with the head spins if you drink it but again worried about the cals in the salt....

Really just dont know what to do anymore..Im liking feeling light.. almost like i could fly but not the dizzyness and the blurry vision and BLAH...

so much for i wouldnt let all this get out of control... thats what i told my T when i started really wanting to lose weight again.. i wouldnt purge, i wouldnt restrict as to become sick or any more then a few days in a row.. that i wouldnt let myself fall back into this eating disorder from when i was younger... now i just see nothing else..everythings just too fattening.. and food is just repulsive.. yet again :grr:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you reach out to your doctor then hun get a dietitian referral someone that can get you the healthy food you need without gain of weight you are concerned about There is all kinds of free food it is call you can eat and not gain weight h ugs

3. Medusa.

Medusa. Well-Known Member

I hope you reach out and get some more help. I agree with total eclipse, could get a dietitian?
    What about fruits and veggies could you try having some of them?

4. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

hey, thanks.

I know how to eat "healthily" if i want, so i dont think a dietician would help much. i just feel like im too gross to even attempt to eat healthily.. maybe once i lose more weight...
    I ended up eating a tiny bit of chocolate earlier today but made myself throw it up.. so i got the energy hit for a bit from that :/
    but yeah ill be eating dinner tonight and with any luck make myself purge if the staff here can leave me alone for 2 mins and then fasting again tomoz...

I dont like eating veggies cause even though i know they are "healthy" i also know they do still have some calories and some is too many...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.