Feeling strange

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chroma, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chroma

chroma New Member

I really need help about this. Everyone says that is about me because im growing up but i don't think so. I dont't have any close friends and im spending all of my time in computer games. In school i cant comminicate with people and they thinks that I'm different. My teachers says that im not like others. My family is jsut weird i cant understand them they're always throwing something and drinking all nights. And in these days i started to listen depression musics i feel myself like a little depressing tumblr girl but im not actually like these. After 5 mins of my depressing acts i feel happy or confused. Im asking myself "was that me ?". I have a weird feeling about psychos I watched a lot of suicide or murder videos they fucked my brain. And now im always talking about religions, planets I'm always talking to myself about philosophy. I can't think another things besides suicide, death, situation of world, people. I guess i'll be a "nothing" in future. My marks are too bad at school. Only think I love in life is drums and other languages (and ofc video games). I need to talk with people that can understand me. If you have steam or skype you can give me i want to communicate. Thanks

2. Disturbed01

Disturbed01 New Member

Hi and welcome

I'm sorry you have to feel this way but your not alone.I'm almost same as you.When I was reading this for me it was like reading about myself.I actually found this forum when I was looking for ways to do it.But now I'm trying to hold on.So try to hold on it still can get better and remember your not alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.