feeling stressed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by zoebaby, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

Im feeling really stressed today, my son is driving me crazy, Im trying to find a job, havent worked a steady in five months, my license is suspended because my insurance lapsed so Im driving on a suspended license, which in of itself is going to give me a nervous breakdown, I dont want to go to jail, and my 13 year old is trying to hang out with his buddies all night when hes supposed to be in by 9 pm. our sleep schedule is off because hes out of school for the xmas holiday, I really need to find a job in the next couple of weeks, I always feel like Im rambling , just have so many things on my mind. Okay Im going to think positive I will find a job in the next couple of weeks. Positive thinking is the best, Right?

2. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

first are you single? if so, go to the state welfare office and they will help you get you back on the road. then call the state police and have them talk to your son and have them put a good scare into him. i did with my daughter. they told her what would happen to her if she got out of hand. she was considered an adolescent and she could go to a juvenlle ctr if she didn't follow the rules. the next time she was out of line, she took a trip to the ctr. shes been great since then...

3. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

hi, I have to wait until the 6th of january to go to welfare because I had too much income to to be eligible from a job I had from a temp service that ended on the 5th of december, just trying to bide my time until then, I worked for the last 4 years steady before that I was married stay at home mom.I quit a job my job in april and thought I could find a full time job through temp agency's, but that hasnt worked, the jobs always end, I will just be so happy when I start working full time, I know I will be happier than I am now, this is miserable not working. Well the 6th isnt long away now and they will help me with gas to start pounding the pavement looking for a job. I went to church tonight so I feel a little better, I tried to take a walk today but there is too much snow and ice on the ground, that doesnt help either this time of year I get depressed anyway because of the weather, maybe I will exercise with a workout video.thanks

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Great attitude!!! Hang on to that. And remember the holidays can't last forever. Soon the 13 year old will be back in school:cheer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.