Feeling stupid...I cannot add a signature

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by PhoenixFailed, Oct 16, 2016.

1. PhoenixFailed

PhoenixFailed SF Supporter Study Facilitator

I tried checking old troubleshooting ideas and I am not seeing the option to add a signature. At first I thought it was a mobile device issue, but I've been working on the computer and still no luck. Thank you for the help in advance!

2. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

Click on your name on the top of the page next to Inbox, then when the options pull down, click on signature. It should allow you to input one.

PhoenixFailed likes this.
  3. PhoenixFailed

Thank you. I saw that advice on older posts. I do not get a signature option. Am I too new to get that option if I joined last night? I have had no trouble posting and responding. Frustrated--my perfectionism is showing! ☺️

4. Brittless

Huh that's strange. I was told that you had to post at least like.... I think five messages before you got the full privileges of using the site, but you've posted 25, so... I don't know. I'm sorry. :(

5. PhoenixFailed

Thank you again for your second quick reply. Maybe there is also a length of time. I will try to be patient.

6. Brittless

7. PhoenixFailed

Thank you! I was bringing to think I was losing more of my mind than usual!

Brittless likes this.
  8. PhoenixFailed

Thank you! I was bringing to think I was losing more of my mind than usual!

9. CodeX

CodeX Controversial Figure

10. PhoenixFailed

Thank you CodeX. I like and agree with your avatar but am sad that you have reason to use it. I'm a multiple time survivor--born into it and was lost enough to marry into it twice. Hoping for good things for you.

CodeX likes this.