Feeling stupid

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i stopped self harming a while back.
    but the other day i let one persons comment throw me back about 20 steps
    and all it took was my boyfriends best friend calling me a nutcase. because i told my boyfriend what he had been texting me telling me he fancied me and has fantasy about me.

all kicked off when my boyfriend went mental at him about it and i was the one being called a lier and a nutcase.

why does everyone always assume that my past means i am mentally unstable i am not . i know what i think and how i feel.. i hate it.

i dont know what to do about this situation i am just so unsure hes been constantly texting me calling me a mulitive bitch etc i havent actually done anything wrong he seems to be trying to blame me for his friendship going shit :(

i just dont know what to do
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

get your number changed okay so he can't contact you anymore
    don't ever let anyone take you to that place okay you are better than them stronger okay they are as you say the ones that are not well.
    i am sorry he hurt you that way he needs to be told to keep quiet and to stay clear of you if he does not phone police they will stop his harassment take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.