Feeling suicidal and abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

Hi
This is the first time I have messaged on this web site so I hope this alright.

I plan to kill myself at the end of September

I just dont feel that life is worth carrying on with.

I am under the care of the community mental health team but they have stepped down my support and I have not heard from them for over 6 weeks. Not that it bothers me they have nothing to offer in the way of help anyway.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Did the team state why they decreased your help hun If you need more visits please tell them that ok
Instead of having a deadline hun try hard to reach out for different supports within your community ones that will help you ok
Keep talking to us here this place has kept me alive a long time now as i don't feel so alone with the fight You won't be alone either ok

Pen

I have been with the CMHT for nearly 4 years and they have decided that I am getting better and need less support. I was introduced to a new care coordinator/CPN back in June, he asked what he could do to help and I said to keep in regular contact. He called 3 weeks later when I was very suicidal but I have not heard from him since, that was 8 weeks ago. I have another care coordinator and saw him at the start of August, the day before I saw him a GP I saw had called him and said how concerned he was about my suicidal intentions. When I saw the care coordinator he never even asked how I was just talked about camping holidays.

Waterfall55

Can you request a shift in care coordinators? Can one of the old people you dealt with over the 4 years take over the new role they have set up for the coordinator for you? It might be worth asking if there were some people who were helpful and supportive to you in the past....

Pen

Unfortunately all the people I have dealt with that I got on with have left. I have new care coordinators and a new psychiatrist. I used to get on well with two art therapists, one has left and I have been discharged from the other ones group. I should have a support worker but she has left as well and they have not yet appointed a new one.

Pen

Tried to get an appointment with my GP but she is fully booked for the next two weeks. Tried to talk to my care coordinator but he is on a course till tomorrow. Not sure I can make it till tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00