feeling suicidal for years.. what do i do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by plation3, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plation3

plation3 New Member

ive been depressed my whole life. im gay and 20 years old. ive never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never been asked out by anyone, im not good looking, im not smart, i cant even recall anyone ever looking interested in me, and ive litterally never felt love because my family is split up and my parents are just disappointed in me and on top of that... i have a micro penis so even if i tried at a relationship id just embarress myself. i dont know what to do, i dont know why im still here. this is litterally the first time ive ever told anyone this. i just wanted to get this all out at least once in my pathetic life.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think you are being too hard on yourself...I'm sure you aren't that bad looking. I never really had anyone interested in me and never really felt loved either, but that can change. You don't have a pathetic life and you will find someone who cares about you. I know it might be hard, but if you try to be more confident in yourself, it might be easier to find someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.