Feeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frozenstar, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frozenstar

frozenstar New Member

It's Christmas, I don't have anyone I can talk to and I've been feeling suicidal for the past 2 days. I would be much easier and faster to just end it all than to keep on fighting. I just wish someone would understand at least a small part of what I am going through but nobody cares. I am invisible to the ones around me. I am a loser, my life is worth nothing. I am scared and I don't know what to do to stop this.

2. IntoTheWoods

IntoTheWoods Guest

Hi frozenstar - we care what happens to you and would be willing to try to understand some of what you are going through. Everyone deserves to be free of these thoughts, I know for me they can get really scarey. I also think your life is worth everything, as in the end that is truely all we have and it cannot be measured through possessions, friends, work or houses, take care - Soup

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear frozenstar,

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry the depression is affecting your well-being big time during this holiday season... My hope is that things start to improve for you soon... We can relate to what you're going through and know that the ride is rough for you right now... Take care, and I will keep you in my thoughts.. Sure would love for you to continue talking to us for support and a listening ear.. :hug:

Alex

4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF friend!

You are not invisible. I see your words. I've been there too.

Keep posting and let us get to know you.

We also have a chatroom that runs 24/7 if you like that sort of thing.

:hug:

5. frozenstar

frozenstar New Member

Thank you both of you for taking time to reply and for your kind words. :hug: I am scared right now.
    I am usually too much of a coward, been depressed for 5 years but this Christmas is the first time I hurt myself on purpose. Nobody is gonna care anyways. They didn't care about me when I was normal, no bad thoughts in my head, no nothing .. why should they care now when I am on the edge? I tried to talk to a friend yesterday (online), thought it would help me shake off these feelings but as soon as I mentioned the word "suicidal" she turned away from me like I am plagued or something. Is it my fault that I am loosing my mind/ my hope? Should I just talk to myself until I go completely crazy? Someone to ask how my day was would be of great help. Sadly absolutely nobody gives a crap about me or my day. I saw a family member die this year, that probably took a toll on me and it's mostly what prevents me from ending everything. Sometimes I need a shoulder to cry on, if anyone out there needs the same maybe we could bring a little comfort to each other.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Hey texaskitty! Thank you for replying!
    I'd love to join the chatroom if possible! :hug:

6. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Hey man, I can relate to that.

My father told me yesterday that no one wants to be with a loser. I disagree with it since there are actually people who hang with these people. However, there's a very small number of them.

My advice is really to fix your problem. It's very painful to know that by doing nothing keeps the problem persisting all the time. In other words, increase your network or stay depressed. There's really no alternatives of which I can think of. But if you can think of something, have it your way.

Good luck. I hope you see find light in this world.

7. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Greetings, and welcome to our forum.

You are important to me and I care. We will listen to you speak (write), and chances are that some or many of us have been (or right now are) exactly in your shoes. It's not an easy life, but it can get better. We try to look out for each other with compassion, support and encouragement. You can voice whatever troubles you, and you won't be judged. This season, today especially, is really difficult for a lot of us. It won't always be this way.

You are among friends here, and I offer you my friendship, feel free to PM me anytime. I will warn that my hours online are inconsistent, so you may not receive an immediate reply.

Please take care of yourself and stay safe.

8. Hetfield

Hetfield Member

I understand you, I'm lonely too. If you want to talk about anything, I'm always here.
    Please don't do anything stupid

9. twing

twing Active Member

there are people on here to talk to, they care and understand the pain you are going through

maybe your friend is avoiding you because she freaked out and doesn't want to say the wrong thing. Someone has to of experience it to know what it is like to be depressed. If i had never been depressed and someone told me they were felt suicidal i would probably freak out too.

Do you care to explain more what is making you feel this way?:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.