Feeling that I don't want to be here anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jamie7718, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie7718

jamie7718 Member

About a month ago I lost my job, that I have had for 12 years, the police also came to my house and searched it and are currently building a case against me which they said could take up to 6 months. Ive lied to all my freinds and family about what is really going on. But in a few months I will have to go to court and it will be in all the papers. Which means I will lose all my freinds and family.

The thought of this hurts me to much, ive been trying to get a new job everyday for 5 weeks and not one company has contacted me. I just feel like giving up and ending it all cause its the only way out I can see. The only thing that is stoping me is the pain that I will bring to my mum and sister. Just dont know what to do.

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I hope you feel welcome here. This isn't the appropriate place for advice, so I won't try to give any, other than getting an attorney if you don't have one yet. What you say will generally be valued here-most people using this place are in tough situations.

Best wishes. You deserve the best.

`:butterfly4:

3. Logan

Logan New Member

Sup Jamie. In the same boat at the moment emotionally. Rationally I've decided that I don't like life and am just draining my families resources supporting me achieving nothing which seems like a waste to me. It's a difficult situation to be sure, whatever you decide know you are not alone.

4. jamie7718

jamie7718 Member

I never could of dreamed a month ago I would be in this situation, My life was finally getting somewhere my job was finally getting somewhere, and now ive thrown it all down the drain. Ive just started getting more confindent aswell. now i dont even want to leave the house, I just wish it was all over so I could start rebuilding my life again, but i know its just going to get alot lot worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.