Feeling the pressure tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Skeeterific, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeeterific

Skeeterific New Member

Just when life is supposed to be going great for me I begin to buckle under the pressure. I have spent four years in treatment for my PTSD. I have straightened out my life and I am headed for a really positive, wonderful life with my young daughter. Yet tonight, I have come to realize that I have begun to buckle under the pressure and have feelings of suicide once again. I am so frustrated! The idea of going back to school this term is driving me crazy! I am so stressed and feel like there is no chance for me to make it through this semester. I just don't have the drive or determination to do it! Classes start on Friday and as the days tick by my depression has increased exponentially.

Tonight I have thought about talking to my counselor, my sister, my friends, even my dad but I am too embarrassed to tell them that I am struggling this badly, still! It would be such a shock to EVERYONE if I were to follow through with suicide right now. I have come so damn far, how can I let something like a few classes drag me down like this!

I am hanging on. I can't do this to my family, especially my daughter so I am not going to follow through, just really, really struggling with all this right now.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Look at your daughter, and then try to find the energy to do this semester, to make the life she deserves.
    Good luck!
  3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I agree just look at your daughter. Stop for a moment and think of all the good in your life that has come already. Don't let the bad in but just think of the good. I have faith that you will be able to acomplish this semster just because you have overcome so much, you've got the courage and strength that most don't have.

I wish you all the luck in the world!
  4. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

You can't do this to your daughter she deserve better ,no matter what happen you have to continue till you daughter is depending on you, once she's grown up then you are freee to do vat u want
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.