Feeling the same as yesterday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ingrid, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

I don't know if anyone recognises people in pain, tears that continually run down my cheeks are not a sign. I suppose that I don't really want to respond anymore as I am not eating anything now and have sort of buried myself away in the spare room. My husband doesn't say goodbye to me and neither does my daughter. I just sleep a bit under the washing pile and gradually will fall asleep. I'll just go away. I think a bit about my brother in law who<Mod Edit :Methods> a couple of years ago. His torment is finally over. My mother and sister managed to gradually chip away at him,like my father did to my half brother who <Mod Edit:Methods> I've feel like I've clung on enough. Maybe there are souls out there that can move on and just leave people behind and start again...I have tried....but again it hasn't worked. I've had drug therapy, CBT and other counselling. If you are trying as had as you can and still people at telling you you are useless then I suppose you have no choice but to concede the point that you are.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ingrid, just letting you know I have had to delete some of your post as it contained methods, methods are forbidden here.

I really am sorry you are going through so much, instead of isolating yourself maybe you can talk with us here. I know it's not the same as IRL but it might help.

Who is telling you that you are useless? Whoever is, is a waste of space. Please ignore those who belittle you. I know it's hard but you must not let them get to you as much as you are.

Keep talking to us here!! (hugs)

3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

If you are trying as hard as you can, and still people are telling you that you are useless, then you DO have the choice to consider how 'useful' those people are to you. It sounds very much like your husband makes you feel worse and worse about yourself - that is actually worse than useless.

You do deserve more and Petal is right that isolating yourself is not as good a solution as talking to us here. I saw you in chat yesterday and I popped in but had to run. Come back - talk to us - you are not invisible here.

4. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Tha
    nk you Freya

5. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Tha
    nk you Freya
    Sorry, my keyboard is playing up so my reply was broken. Meant to say thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.