• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Feeling the usual

NotSoNormal

Woke up today , I had to wash my hair. I usually wake up crying because of my constant nightmares. start of a depressing day. Nothing like trying to make something grow strong and work with no results. I think imma shave my head honestly. Having hair is a waste its becoming too much with little results. Plus I showered and wanted to just switch my dirty sheets. I didn't mind doing it on my own but I get yelled at and told he hates me because he thought I was guilt tripping him to switch the sheets. All that negative energy for wanting clean sheets on the bed. Once we switched the sheets he petted me on my head like the dirty dog I clearly am and said he loved me. What an asshole. Just another day I guess. I just try to stay out of people's way but for some reason I guess that's not enough. Lire finds me in my corner , drags me out from my hair and mentally, emotionally beats me. I feel my depression forming into something else. Maybe thats what I need to take my final step. I need something to change even if it's me. Either way I'm fucking tired ass hell.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Woke up today , I had to wash my hair. I usually wake up crying because of my constant nightmares. start of a depressing day. Nothing like trying to make something grow strong and work with no results. I think imma shave my head honestly. Having hair is a waste its becoming too much with little results. Plus I showered and wanted to just switch my dirty sheets. I didn't mind doing it on my own but I get yelled at and told he hates me because he thought I was guilt tripping him to switch the sheets. All that negative energy for wanting clean sheets on the bed. Once we switched the sheets he petted me on my head like the dirty dog I clearly am and said he loved me. What an asshole. Just another day I guess. I just try to stay out of people's way but for some reason I guess that's not enough. Lire finds me in my corner , drags me out from my hair and mentally, emotionally beats me. I feel my depression forming into something else. Maybe thats what I need to take my final step. I need something to change even if it's me. Either way I'm fucking tired ass hell.
*hug*shake

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
Who is this "he"? Are you living with an abusive partner or parent? If so, please check the forum's list of help resources here (international).

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00