Feeling tired ,depleted and depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

So i found a yet another job, been switching places again and again for the past 6 months...
    I found a job as a security ranger, nothing spacial, i drive a car from one spot to the other and report to dispatch on anything that look suspicious.
    The job is not difficult, but dispatch acting really nasty towards me, when they tell me an address on the radio i sometimes cant hear well, so i ask to repeat,
    and they repeat the message in a really nasty way as if im a 5 y/o retard and then they telling me "you must listen harder!" as if i did it on purpose.

My life suck, im ugly, have no self confidence, no friends, never had a girlfriend, i live with my parents and the only thing they care about is me working,
    they dont give a f@ if im happy!
    My mom is helping me a lot, but only with basic stuff like laundry and cooking, which is ok too but i wish they did more.
    I feel like im fighting this war on my own and im loosing, im so tired and i woke up 30 min ago :(

What do i have to live for?
    What do i have to fight for?
    im nothing!
  2. gothic_spleen

gothic_spleen Antiquities Friend

You have alot going for you my friend,(I know that is what you don't want to hear). With the job, I also come from a similar background, and I can tell you it doesn't really change. people in dispatch are often looking at computer screens, they don't see what we see, hear what we hear, nor experience what we experience.

As far as parental stuff...Keep in mind there are some people that don't have parents at all. (Again stuff you may not want to hear). Just keep in mind, it's a huge scary world out there, and you are not alone. You live with your parents, That is atleast something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.