Feeling useless

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sadsinger, Oct 7, 2016.

1. sadsinger

sadsinger New Member

I am feeling completely useless and worthless. I am over 50 years old and because I have blown thru lots of money and have had 2 cars repossessed I am living with my 91 year old mother with no way to afford a place of my ow. I work a part time retail job that doesn't pay very well. I am physically unable to work a second job.

2. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Hi Sadsinger,
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I'm 48, unable to work, but luckily got on disability. Life isn't riches though, I've learned to live very frugally. I don't think you're useless or worthless...can you get any kind of social assistance?

3. sadsinger

sadsinger New Member

Thanks. Still looking in to government assistance but I don't qualify for badgercare health insurance as I make to much! Haha. I can't afford an efficiency apt but can't get health insurance. Obama care that I could afford has such high deducibles I might as well not have it. Right now life sucks!

4. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I'm sorry to hear all of that. I hope that you find a way to help you!

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find solace here as you are important. Please use the chat rooms to speak to others. Please try to stay strong as we careabout YOU.