1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling useless

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sadsinger, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadsinger

sadsinger New Member

I am feeling completely useless and worthless. I am over 50 years old and because I have blown thru lots of money and have had 2 cars repossessed I am living with my 91 year old mother with no way to afford a place of my ow. I work a part time retail job that doesn't pay very well. I am physically unable to work a second job.

2. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Hi Sadsinger,
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I'm 48, unable to work, but luckily got on disability. Life isn't riches though, I've learned to live very frugally. I don't think you're useless or worthless...can you get any kind of social assistance?

3. sadsinger

sadsinger New Member

Thanks. Still looking in to government assistance but I don't qualify for badgercare health insurance as I make to much! Haha. I can't afford an efficiency apt but can't get health insurance. Obama care that I could afford has such high deducibles I might as well not have it. Right now life sucks!

4. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I'm sorry to hear all of that. I hope that you find a way to help you!

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find solace here as you are important. Please use the chat rooms to speak to others. Please try to stay strong as we careabout YOU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.