feeling very alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by debd, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debd

debd New Member

depression is life a death sentance.. i have been into hospital several times over the past few months and i dont seem to be able to make the staff understand how bad i really feel.. they then send me home and i put on a front while all the time planning and acting on my negative thoughts. i really dont know what to do anymore i feel this is like a cancer and some people beat it others dont and i feel i am one that is being beaten... cant sleep, eat drink , and my head is racing

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you started on any new medication hun It takes 6 weeks to kick in I hope you also have started therapy to help you cope with these emotions the thoughts Please keep posting okay it helps to know you are not alone in all this. But let your doc know how you are okay so he or she can adjust you medication if need be

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...did they arrange outpatient sevices or aftercare when they discharged you? Please make sure you advocate for yourself and get the care you need...so sorry things are so rough, but glad you posted...please continue to let us know what is going on...welcome again

4. Chris516

Chris516 Member

I know what you mean. While I sleep, eat n' drink, I barely make it through the day. Stays in a psych. hospital actually make me feel worse, not better. So I end up internalizing all my negative emotions. Because, No one in my family understands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.