feeling very angry today

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by willbe, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willbe

willbe Member

I don't know why. But I just feel very angry to the point that I am shacking. I woke up feeling this way and I cant shack it if. I did everything I could to not explode on my daughter. I really wish I know why I keep feeling low or angry all the time. Not sure what I can do to stop it. I tried going on a 3 mile hike last night. That didn't help AT ALL. God what is wrong with me.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Does venting help, kind of giving yourself an outlet to get the anger out?
  3. darkdays

darkdays Active Member

Are you currently on any medications? Do you have a mental health diagnosis? Were you ever a victim of sexual or physical abuse, because anger problems are quite common in people who have been abused. Are you getting counseling? If not please do so. You owe it to yourself and your daughter to seek professional help if you can. Also, how is your self esteem? This too, can be a source of anger. Hope you feel better soon.
  4. willbe

willbe Member

Yes I was. I was rape as a child and beat. No I am not getting medical help. I don't have the time with work and everything that is going on in my life. And now I mafe losing my home to top it off. I can't take this. I really can't take this.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Make time talk to your doctor ok get on meds that will help you regulate your moods emotions it is worth it hun
  6. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Work could be more understanding about it - if you did something proactively.

It's not helpful for you - nor is it helpful for your daughter or colleagues - for you to effectively make an excuse to not help yourself, when you say in this and other threads that you are unsure what to do. If you won't put the effort in to seek help - you'll end up running the risk of alienating yourself, being confused and not knowing what you could have had some format of professional help alongside.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.