feeling very depressed now, just want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Arthur, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

Hey people of SF,

I can't do this anymore : work, eat, sleep, my job is just too depressing.
    I hope i'm going to die soon, i'm 34 and i haven't accomplished anything in my life right now.

Pleas death come and find me
  2. Professor_Spiff

Professor_Spiff Active Member

Please arthur, we really like you here, you have accomplished something, you've helped me through tough times, and if you were to die I would be heart broken. You are a great friend to many people here :) including me
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Arthur, I'm sorry you are feeling so low right now. I often feel the same way you do, that my life is repetitive and I have done nothing great or really accomplished anything. If your job is depressing you, maybe you can find something else that won't make you feel this way. I hope that you will stay and talk to us so that we can help you through this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, know how you must be feeling, :sad: but death is not the answer. Have you thought about volunteering somewhere that you would like and benefit from? Just an idea. :)
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun please know we care about you ok hugs
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sending a hug, I hope you know you're cared about here!
  7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you are the best art!!
  8. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I am also depressed like you and its horrible, like nightmares seem beautiful.
    My idea is to see further than the past, see through life with light like nothing is impossible, youll be happier with future, go out more and meet people, dont say no to company.
  9. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

That's it i can't take it anymore, i'm going to prepare a suicide note, and end my life.
    There's no way out, everything leads to death, the only solution to my problems.
    Thanks for being there, great people of SF, thanks to everyone who supported me.
  10. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Im sorry youre feeling bad but please hold on. Youre still young (yes, think you are:) ) to accomplish whatever you want in life, what is wrong? You have to stay for your family, I am also suicidal...always will but I have to stay for my mum cause I dont want to make her sad (shes also depressed and bipolar).
    Think of the oppitunities instead of thinking negative, remember, we need courage to see the truth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.