Feeling very empty right now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Right now I'm feeling very low and empty,I have no interest in anything and just want to end it so badly.I don't see no point continuing on like this and being such the no hoper I am:sad::sad::sad:.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There's still hope for you Ace, even if right now you don't feel it. :hug: What's wrong, here if you feel like talking.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Everything is really wrong in my life I feel severely depressed and suicidal,nothing is right or going right for me like it has been for so long now.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression still has it hold on you thats all hope yur meds kick in soon if not get in and try something new okay please no need to suffer this much

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you violet I think it's right the meds aren't helping they were increased a little while back but I feel no change in things.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Definitely talk to your doctor, if you're not feeling any change from the med increase. What kinds of things aren't going right for you?

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I understand that feeling ace but you hold on ok :hugtackles:

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Basically my life from my work situation,everything with my conditions they're as bad as ever before.I'm very unstable I don't know what to do my head is always racing everywhere.My suicidal thoughts are constantly so strong and going at 100 miles a minute.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

How you doing ace?

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm not too well really my mood is really very low and just lacking alot of interest and motivation.

11. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Ace,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low again, do you know what caused tonights feelings. We all feel low from ttime to time but we have to stick in there and keep our heads held high.

*sending you trillions of hugs*

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I think life in general for me to be honest,everything is upside down for me as it's been for a while.I can't concentrate on anything,nothing seems positive at all,and the depression has been so strong even though I've been trying my best not to let it bother me it has.

13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Sending you lots of happy thoughts. :hug: I wish I could take away all your pain.

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you hun that means alot.

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

How are you feeling today ace?

16. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hope tomorrow is a better one Ace:hugtackles::hugtackles:

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles::hugtackles:

18. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you all once again for your support and care,I'm rather down really just so low and empty.My head has too much going on and finding it hard with everything and the suicidal thoughts never really leave my mind.

19. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Ace,

Wow, looks like you have alot on your mind right now, do you any form of couselling/therappy to help you? You can PM/E-mail/Add me On MSN if you ever need soomeone to talk tto I'm willing to listen :)

20. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.