feeling very suicidal. want to harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am holding back from harming for many days but i think i need to give in now soon.
i try to talk to people but anything i feel im told its "not that bad" or they can relate, when that is not the truth. i dont know how better to explain but being told "i understand" is making feelings worse. played down like it is nothing.

if anyone english or japanese uses msn messenger.. i want to speak to anyone after it because i will feel better then.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
:hug: What's happening to make you feel like SHing? Wish I could make it all go away for you.

kote

Account Closed
im trying to help. you have all my time and energy and i will listen.
i do understand pain - maybe not your exact pain - but still pain on the same level.
i will do anything i can to help you!!! you are not alone!!!

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
Heya, hun, what's your "normal life" like that it makes you feel like SHing? What's been going on, mokumokuren1? Anything specific? Maybe we can help if you talk to us a bit. :hug:

jlc20m

Heya, hun, what's your "normal life" like that it makes you feel like SHing? What's been going on, mokumokuren1? Anything specific? Maybe we can help if you talk to us a bit. :hug:
Agree totally!!!!!!!!!!! We can't help if you don't share just a little.

Here and listening...

jlc20m:heart:

no friends. no family.
living alone.
poor job has people that abuse me..
i sleep, cut, drink. sleep, cut, drink. or take pills.
small apartment with few things and no food, becuase there is no money to buy food.
social worker and doctors are abusive..
thats my life.

work tomorrow and i want to die before then. i feel like i want to, i guess. they abuse me, they laugh at me and treat me more like trash then a person. all of them. i cant do anything but sit alone and try to think of a way to live another day like this.

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
I agree with NiceGuYKC that those people don't sound very nice at all. Think of us here on SF and know you have friends if they start to pick on you. And then come here and tell us about your day so you aren't holding it in and trying to cope alone. Will be thinking of you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00