feeling very vengeful about Alaska governor Failin

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, Oct 1, 2008.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

and would like to hunt her from a low flying plane and spray her ass with buckshot like the "so called hunters" do to wolves up there.:mad: Run them til they're exhausted then land and shoot them point blank. Or torture them with buckshot and give them horrible agony. I'd love to be up there with a huge machine gun and shoot down the fucking planes who do that to the wolves and bears.:mad:

I made the mistake of watching a short video of that aerial blood sport. Now I can't get the image out of my head.:sad: The poor tortured wolves trying to get away and in such pain. I wish the same torture on the damn "hunters".

I pray for vengeance on those cruel people. How can anyone take pleasure in the pain and misery of a living being??:sad:
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

How bout taking her up in a plane, wining and dining her, fucking her, and dropping her.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That's pretty sadistic actually. :unsure:
  4. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

literally, but of course? :biggrin:
  5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

and your point is? :dry:
  6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

And her outlook on wildlife is pretty damn sadistic too. What goes around comes around, and none too soon to suit me.