Feeling where times distorted?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Axiom, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I've been feeling really sick the past week, and ive felt my time distored. Its like feeling a bit dillusional to be honest.
    You know if youve a long drive somewhere and you mentally prepare yourself for it, that sort of perceptive feeling of what you are doing and what you might encounter. Well sometimes when im really sick I become a bit disorientated when it comes to my place and time. Sometimes it feels like I have to walk to Mars for example, just the distance. But it starts off as just the long distance part, but i feel that distance. Then it breaks down a bit more in detail until I can almost feel every step i am going to have to take in order to get there(and all this thinking is happening in a couple of seconds it feels like yet it feels like eternity. And from that it can last for 30 minutes+ sometimes). For me, it becomes so overwhelming, it feels bigger than me.Sometimes it's a feeling of something I have to do that is completely beyond my possible time to live.

yeah, i donno. It just messes with my head and how i feel. anyone get any feeling similar to this?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
  2. nok1888

nok1888 Well-Known Member

I think that when anyone is sick, even the smallest thing seems like an up hill strugle. I know this is what Im like, even the slightest cold or even depression knocks it out of me

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

When im down, being sick can make it alot worse and stagnant. But this.. I donno it's rare for me. I literally forget alot of things about life except for a few key things, it's almost as if they don't exsist.
    I know what you mean about small things being an uphill struggle when youre ill. Horrid feelin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.