Feeling worse again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MaNg0s, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Lately I have been feeling this constant sinking feeling. I usually could wake up and be up for an hour without feeling like shit. But now as soon as I wake up I get this sinking feeling straight away and it won't go away. I have been taking my meds but it still doesn't take this pain away. I have been constantly thinking about death for the past few days.

I try to keep myself busy just helping out around the house, working out which usually makes me feel great about myself. After a workout I could look in the mirror and feel proud from how defined I am getting but now when I see myself after a workout I just hear these voices telling me that no matter how much I try I cannot better myself that I will always be a loser and alone. I just don't know what to do any more this all just seems so pointless. My best friend is moving away just so much bad shit has happened in the past year it was soo overwhelming and I think its finally starting to take its toll on me.

I have been depressed for so long know and everyday feels like a constant battle and I am just so tired of fighting I just want to leave this place.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Mangos
    :hug: I'm sorry shit is going downhill. If you need to talk feel free to PM me or hop into chat. I'm around for a bit.

Be safe.
    kellz

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you are hearing voices you need to get in to see your doctor. Tell them it is an emergency. My doctor asked me if I was hearing voices on my last visit?
    I told him it's like I am talking to myself and I am answering my self. Other than being annoying I just try to ignore it. I told him the thing that bothers me is I see things thru my perefrial vision.It's like little black snakes crawling around. I have got off my bed several times and looked under it to see if they were there... Good Luck...:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.