Feeling worse than ever!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hopeless&Useless, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I finally did it. I told my husband that I've had enough and I don't want to be with him. I guess I was secretly hoping that he didn't mean all of the mean things he says to me, and that he would try to stop me, but he didn't. He doesn't care. How can I love someone who treats me this badly so much and he doesn't even care to lose me?!?!? Then I read in his phone stuff I never should have read. He honestly thinks this poorly of me. It's not just stuff he says to be crule or because he's angry. Maybe it's all true. I am worthless. Maybe he's right, it isn't abuse if it's the truth. I'm so stupid, I actually thought he wouldn't want to lose me. Just another thing to add to the list of bad qualities I've never wanted to die more in my life.

2. Johnny Messina

Johnny Messina Well-Known Member

You know sometimes I make a girl who lives with me for a long time now and who is not best but it's good girl who helped me a lot in life, sometimes I make her feel like shit for no real reason... Actually there is a reason, I make her to feel that way when Im actually the one who thinks bad about myself, sometimes I feel so sorry, sometimes I can't help myself....
    Im 100% sure that your husband has some kind of problems with him self in his mind...
    Why do you feel useless, what are you doing in life?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.