Feeling worse than ever

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Blah!, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blah!

Blah! Guest

D'you ever have those days when you think 'what's the point?'. I know we all do but today just seems to be extremely difficult for me & I'm feeling (very) sorry for myself. It's true what they say about withdrawing when you're at your worst. That's where I am at the moment, too far gone to ask for help but not gone far enough to actually do anything. Yes, I have plans but no energy or motivation to carry them out at the moment, any attempt I fear would result in an epic fail & I can't face that again. Even writing this post has taken me hours.

I feel trapped in limbo, not quite alive but not dead either. It truly makes for a miserable existence at the moment. I'd like to say I don't care but the fact I'm writing this shows that I must. I'm just so confused. I have completely isolated myself. I know it's my own fault. At times I just tell myself to grow up & stop acting like a child. But these thoughts are just so overwhelming at times. I really need to get a grip, I feel like such a spoilt brat at times. I need to get over myself.

I'm just waiting for something or someone to come along & hopefully tip me right over the edge. I know it's only a matter of time before I find the ultimate trigger.

Thanks for letting me rant. No replies needed. Just needed to try & clear my head a bit.

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

wow did you enter my head to write that, apart from you are braver than me, as you actually posted, so well done, even if it did take hours, you still did it, you are still one step ahead, im sorry you are feeling this way, as it truely and utterly sucks, im there myself right now, so yeah, i will understand if u think why should i listen to her when she is feeling the same? if u need to chat, or vent some more, feel free to post again, or PM me :hug: hang in there!!

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Are you sure it is only you who to blame? We are results of our lifes I do not think anyone of us WANT to be a "child" there is just some things for why some of us cannot grow up as quiqly as others. If it is so simple that "just get over yourself" I wish you well to do that. If there is something more I wish you find your way and your tools to grow up as strong adult.

(I never found how to grow)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.