Feeling worse.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by I'm_trying, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm_trying

I'm_trying Active Member

I feel worse now. I called a distress line by cellphone and they traced and sent ambulance and police. Police broke down the door. All I mostly remember is the bitchy ambulance girl telling me it's with the ambulance and be home by the night or police straight to the mental acute care place. Didn't want that so ambulance it was. Crisis person said I'd be there at the mental care place for 3 or 4 days. Ended up 3 and a half weeks. Made me worse. I've just learned better ways to do it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun did they not set you up with some after care is someone checking in on you to see how you are doing. Please hun don't harm you okay you may only suffer more Talk to your doctor okay get something to help you deal with depression hugs

3. I'm_trying

I'm_trying Active Member

They only told me to call for an appointment for someone. I live with parents so they trust my parents to look after me. I don't have a doctor nor will I ever have one. I have depression and that's it. That's all I was diagnosed with and I know everyone in the world has it 1000 times worse.

4. Mogwai02

Mogwai02 Active Member

when i was hospitalized, i was assigned this terrible, unempathetic, foreign doctor. she was so rude that i finally lied to her and said i felt great to get discharged. i still very depressed/suicidal, but i've taught myself to live with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.