Feeling Worthless

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HolzFrrst, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolzFrrst

HolzFrrst New Member

16, aussie, confused, living in jakarta. been feeling pretty bad for over three years now ever since i lost someone close to me. but this past year has been the worse after my parents finding out about me self-harming, then got sent to a crappy therapist so only went twice, ive been alright for 2 or so months but now falling back...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry you are falling backward now and not feeling so great Can you ask you parents to set you up with another therapist Sometimes it take a few tries until we find a connection that works You keep talking to us too ok I know it seems hard right now but things can and do change hun Hold out here for awhile ok hugs

3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I'm sorry it is heading downhill. Please give therapy another go with another therapist if the one you had wasn't right for you. it takes time to find the right person.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, welcome to SF. Sorry to hear your therapist was crappy, maybe you can find a new and better therapist. Sorry that you are going in reverse, but we are here to support you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.