Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wheresmysheep, Jun 28, 2010.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

so unwanted.
    Mothers abusive, a drunk, didnt even cook dinner today for my brother, let alone me..
    I've messed up my relationship with my bf too much.
    I cant live with my mum any longer, but have no where else to go.
    Whats the point?
    why continue on
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you're going through a lot right now. I don't feel comfortable saying a lot on the forum but if you ever need someone to talk to, you can PM me. :hug:
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Feel free to PM me too or talk here I am listening to you.
    I am sorry for the situation with your mother..sucks that we can't pick our family.
    What happened with your boyfriend? I get really messed up by matters of love and have been through a lot so I can relate to just about any scenario if you need someone that can understand to talk to.

Well I am here for you as are many others here...:arms:
  4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Why continue on? Because these issues can be resolved, or at least the circumstances you are in are not going to be for forever.

I am not sure of your situation so it's a bit hard for me to make any more comment then that.
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Because you are strong and i love you :wub:
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

You haven't messed it up with him, unless you want to have. He loves you, you know that.
    You're Mum doesn't deserve such a good daughter and one day I'll get you to believe that.
    I'm here for you - anytime - I hope you know that.
    Love you :wub:
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:cry: ty guys..I'm such a mess
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Had to make this a pretty color for you emma :)
    Emma :hug: s you close
    Im here if you need to talk oks?? :cheekkiss: