1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Jan 31, 2011.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Feeling like I'm suffocating in this world. I feel like sometimes I don't say anythin I just smile and get on with life then I have all this stuff that in my subconscious thinking continually eats away at me.
    I don't mean to sound like I am complaining but I just needed to talk to get my frustration off my chest rather than hurting myself. It's very hard!!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know that feeling so well...the pain and worry truly takes one's breath away...thanks for sharing and please continue to let us know how you are...J

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Hi,

I find writing helps me quite a lot. I write when I need distracting or I need to get it all out when I don't feel I can tell anyone. I use my blog for letting it all out and moaning about things and it takes me usually around an hour to blog so it's a good tool really. I use this by replying to people to think to myself what the hell are you doing. About myself that is. Try writing down what is getting do you.

x