Feelings are so strong!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darkdragon44, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkdragon44

Darkdragon44 Well-Known Member

well over the past few months my suicidal feeling has been coming back in full pain and misery.
    i want to cut and drink again but if i do that i fear i not ever get out of it, im trying to get meds for my depression but its falling on deaf ears.
    i have no support my family has ditched my my friend circle has broken up and my best friend and boyfriend are dead,
    i feel worthless and lonely
    help me please,
    my past and death haunt my mind and i cant stop thinking about it
    that is all
    DarkDragon44 aka Mabelle

2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

we're here for you so don't worry.

you're not alone

keep strong okay

you talk to us

tell us what you feel you can

in safe hands:)

3. zmonkey

zmonkey Member

Hi, Mabelle...

I know I'm new, and so perhaps what I say won't carry much impact, but I wanted you to know that you're not alone. I, too, struggle with depression, tied to feelings of low self-worth, displeasure with my physical appearance and inability to affect the kinds of changes I want (I'm overweight, but not excessively so), and my lack of a career at an advanced stage in my life.

It's difficult, at times, to find the moments of pleasure amidst the sometimes overwhelming feelings of grief, despair, and malaise... But that's what I do... I grab onto any little thing that makes me smile, and I remember there is so much beauty in the world, and that there are people out there who care. I also remember that I have the choice of whether to be of benefit to or a burden to society, and that struggling through difficult times can often make us better people when we come through on the other side. I remember that our moods are contagious, and that if I make an effort to smile and laugh, that others are more inclined to do so as well. I remember that suicide is final, that that is the one choice I'll never recover from... And I carry on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.