Feelings of desparation.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by metrocitygirl, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metrocitygirl

metrocitygirl New Member

I just don't know how to stop these feelings. They keep on coming back every day or every other day. I wanted to take a whole xx the other day just to end everything. I don't want to go home and be alone again. Nothing matters anymore. My job doesn't matter, trying to better my life doesn't matter, talking to people to figure all these things out doesn't matter. I am so over everything. Fuck everything.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hun, i know how you feel. life is shit. talking to people does matter tho. i have felt like you feel for 30 years. you can cope with it. i know it doesn't feel like it at the moment but give yourself time. pm me if you wish. i will help you all i can.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...you sound so sad...have you sought any help? apathy is often a central part of depression and can mask the way all of the world looks...please consider talking to someone to see if there is a treatment that would work for you...you deserve it...big hugs, J
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi metrocitygirl and welcome to SF. I know that things may seem really difficult right now, but please try and avoid taking another overdose. Why do you feel so awful? Has something terrible happened recently? Please talk to us and don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.