feelings of hopelessness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Headhunter, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

I feel like I am just going through life right now and the part of me that does not want to go on is struggeling. I just dont know what to do I want to just go and take a pill cocktail and let it all be over to stop all of the horrific visions I am having of my past abuse. I need some help any opinions

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Nothing is hopeless you have us here to talk to to help you A psychologist that deals with trauma can help your flashback not come as often and teach you how to cope with them when they do come. Mine has help me deal with them reach out and get some therapy okay it works and maybe get on meds deal with anxiety there is help out there call crisis or hospital and see what is avialbable in your community stay safe okay

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Dawn are you involved in any activities?? Something to take your mind off things..I agree with violet that you should find a therapist.. They can help a great deal..I've been suicidal for 40 years with three attempts..My therapist has helped me put that behind me..I still think about it daily but I know I won't act upon it.. Something drastic would have to happen to push me that far again..Please get some help..Take Care!!!

4. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

I am in therapy and on meds but feel like something is just not right I am in a weird dark place right now and nothing seems to matter I am in martial arts and in college so I do keep busy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.