Feeling's of Uncertainty,worry and Desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I feel rather Uncertain,worried and desperate and honestly feel like ending it very soon I've tried to pick up but see everything as just hopeless.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

liveinhope

I know those feelings so well infact the last 24 hours have been particularly bad, but my friends here at SF got me through allow us the chance to do the same for u you are not alone:hug:

C

cameron

What is going on that is making you feel hopeless? I am in exactly the same boat right now, so I'll understand anything you say.

ace

What is going on that is making you feel hopeless? I am in exactly the same boat right now, so I'll understand anything you say.
Feelings of hopelessness,that I will never improve from the illnesse's I have,overwhelming endless depression,worthless you name it.:sad:

C

cameron

Not to be pushy, but by illness, do you mean physical or mental? Do you not have family or friends to comfort you?

In any case, I'm here to talk to, and we can talk about anything. We can talk about why you're depressed, or if you don't want to go into detail, we can talk about video games, or movies, or whatever you're interested in.

B

Blackness

Think many of us stay on for hope, that some day, some how it WILL get better, whether you believe this or not is up to you. I dont see my life getting any better.

Ace,
Have you seen a doctor or a therapist about the illnesses? I'm not sure if your underlying issues are medical or if they are psychological but with the right doctor/therapist and/or right meds life could do a complete turn around. Can you elaborate some on the situation(s) that you are going through that are making you feel so uncertain and so desperate? I hope that we can help you through this b/c from what I've seen you are a wonderful person. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need to talk. Be safe :hug:
Kells

ace

Thankyou all for your replies they're gretaly appreciated,Illnesses I have are Bi Polar,Major Depression,Ocd and Bdd=Bio dysmorphic disorder and I'm seeing a Psychiatrist and Psychologist(Therapist)it is very overwhelming because life is really a bitch and I'm so tired of fighting.:sad:

i pesonally see you as worth the fight. You have shown compassion and care for others and i think you deserve it in return. With that said if you ever need to vent about what's going on don't hesitate to PM me and if you have msn you are more then welcome to send me your addy or i will pm you mine..and we can chat.

I am sorry you have so many problems and underlying issues..i hope that you do fight through them

Kells

White Dove

Thankyou all for your replies they're gretaly appreciated,Illnesses I have are Bi Polar,Major Depression,Ocd and Bdd=Bio dysmorphic disorder and I'm seeing a Psychiatrist and Psychologist(Therapist)it is very overwhelming because life is really a bitch and I'm so tired of fighting.:sad:

hun,

can you stay on and fight with me???

i have an illness that will take my life away but my spirit is trying to stay strong and it will stay strong as long as you are here to help me fight it.. We both can fight it together...

I know how hard it is to stay and fight.. for me it is really hard to stay and fight.. because of my stupid past and stupid things i did it is hard for others to take what i say is the truth and therefore i am basically left alone.. if it were not for you or a few others here i would lose my streangth and hope and will to fight..

Will you stay and help me fight this cancer until it wins??? I cant do it by myself and need you... Will you help me? and maybe we can help each other...

Remember God loves us and no matter what or why he let me have this cancer i may never know , but perhaps he has a need for me in heaven?? Please stay and help me? you are my dearest and bestest friend. love you bunches.

White Dove

You can still fight on I know, always remember you are not alone in going through it because were are all here. If there is someone you can confide in at the moment, please do so. Don't give up okay? You have come too far to give up this fight now.

ace

Thankyou all for your replies I'll do my best,WD I'm glad to try and fight with you if I know it will help you in anyway.

White Dove

Thankyou all for your replies I'll do my best,WD I'm glad to try and fight with you if I know it will help you in anyway.
it will help me hun..

even though i know it will win in the end and take me away , at least i can try and beat it.. you are helping my spirit to stay strong as well as a few others here online.. I owe you and them a great deal... because you have given me the will to fight on and i need you to continue to give me the will to fight on.. okay sweetie??

love you..

ace

it will help me hun..

even though i know it will win in the end and take me away , at least i can try and beat it.. you are helping my spirit to stay strong as well as a few others here online.. I owe you and them a great deal... because you have given me the will to fight on and i need you to continue to give me the will to fight on.. okay sweetie??

love you..
I will sweety as long as I know it's making some difference I will do what it takes for you.

White Dove

I will sweety as long as I know it's making some difference I will do what it takes for you.
Thank you so much hun..

you can pm me if you need too ..

i might even have to pm you sometime.... especially later on in my illness , if you will allow me to??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00