feelings on suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zadzeta, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zadzeta

zadzeta New Member

i want to kill my self.
    I have hurt a long time
    i have dont know how to be happy
    i can honestly say i have never been happy, i have had happy moments and alot of days i have to concentrate on something exciting or happy i will happen that day or soon to be able to get up and make it. be it a romantic date, seeing someone i love, drugs, anything that makes me happy if for a little while.
    . i want peace, and calmness, to feel numb, i truly believe that only by dying will i achieve that calmness, and this pain in my heart and the endless tears to stop. i dont care about experience new things or missing out on anything this life offers. i wish other people instead of being angry or shocked about my feelings will take finally understand that my pain is so great that comitting suicide seems like the only choice for me. and not to pity me but to be glad ill be finally in peace.I believe its not merely suicide but euthanasia, im terminally ill (deep depression)

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Do you not want to experience anything because you feel that if you do and start to enjoy life you will regret your life?

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That is a belief only. None of us actually know what happens after death. We all have our beliefs and wishes and hopes for what death holds, but really, we don't actually know. It could be worse, more agitating, less calm, etc than here. You just don't know.

What is it that causes you pain and hurt?

What have you tried to help ease your depression?

4. masive

masive Banned Member

People often turn to suicide because they are seeking relief from pain. unhappness sadness ect.. Remember that relief is a "feeling". And you have to be alive to feel it. You will not feel the relief you so desperately seek, if you are dead.

Death is a permanent answer for a temperotry problem.
    (Since being on here every time i say that i still can't spell it)

5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was going to say.

It's hard to find people who understand. They you feel scares them, and sometimes that fear translates to anger. Maybe they're afraid of the fact that someone is willing to die, maybe they're afraid because they don't want you to die and don't know how to handle it.

You can find people who understand, not just on the internet, but there's support groups in real life for people like you. Maybe it will help to find them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.