Feelings? What feelings.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Beka, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I don't exactly know how I generally feel about anything right now.

Subject that this Psychiatrist poked at was my view of relationships.
    I feel like I shouldn't get into relationships because it would be unfair on the other person to have to know and put up with all my issues. On top of that, I don't know I guess you could say that I completely reject the thought of a relationship because it means having to explain everything and I mean everything. I've rejected people in the past even if I've liked them. I've purposely destroyed any chance I have ever had at having a relationship.

Yeah sometimes I get sick of hearing my friends talk about relationships and people they like. All I think is 'yeah because you have it so easy'. I hate being jealous of my friends and even complete strangers because I can't have a relationship and they can. I never tell anyone if I have feelings for them because I know it will end in rejection for me.

Like right now I currently like a close friend of mine. I know nothing will ever happen. But I can't help but want to tell a certain friend to stop talking to him. I know he finds her attractive. Every single male in close proximity does and she knows it. It irritates me so much because absolutely no one sees me in the way they see her.

Ha. I wish I could take my own advice sometimes. Whenever someone comes to me with the issue that they like someone I always tell them 'Just tell them. The worst that can happen is that they say they don't like you back, it won't be the end of the world because in a couple months/years you'll like someone else. And if they are really you're friend they won't just up and leave you.'

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun i know that would be very difficult to do hun hugs