1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feelings..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ruby, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I want to die, I don't want to live. I'm not distressed or anything, I just don't see the point. The thought of being sectioned again worries me more than the thought of dying. I get through the day with the 'I can always commit suicide' attitude. People think that I'm mentally ill. I'm actually not psychotic. I think that I'm in 'the right state of mind'. Wanting to die doesn't make me unwell. I'm fine. I'm FAAAAAAAR from delusional, I see life for how it is.

2. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

i m sorry for what u are going through...i got no time right now but you can pm me if u like to talk...Just don t act stupid..Stiff upper lip:wink:

3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I don't see how I'm acting stupid? Like I said, I'm not upset or distressed, I just want to die. I probably have more 'sanity' than most people. I'm diagnosed with schizo affective disorder, yet I know that I haven't got it, it's annoying. I'm great mentally. Self harm helps me =]

4. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

self harm helps for a while but not in the long run
    what is it that makes u so sad?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.