Feelings

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I don't know how to feel anymore..i feel depressed then ok, then depressed again when I think things are getting better. In reality they are not. I feel like I am up and down with my bf at the moment...and theres a guy at work who I get along with really well and we always have such a laugh (about the only time I do). But we both have partners and I don't want a relationship like that with him anyway. But he cares about me, otherwise he wouldn't ask "whats wrong?" and I just don't get that feeling from people a lot. I can talk to him and hes pretty cool about it and I love him as a friend but he might be leaving where I work soon, which would make me very sad and more depressed ;( I still love my bf but sometimes it's just so hard... my emotions are so screwed up...a large part of me always has and always will just want to jump off a bridge but I cant do that to my bf and a few friends i have. so im left with a daily struggle. ill never be anything in life...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are already someone hun you are very special to us here hugs

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Maybe here but not in the real world. I get ignored, never thanked or recognised and my depression is getting worse everyday :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.