feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by steviegm, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steviegm

steviegm Member

I've been here before but forgot my login details
    I'm completely broke its now 5 days without anything to eat everywhere I've been I've had the door closed in my face friends arnt willing to help family live 1500 miles away and don't won't to know what's going on in my live they just tell me to sort it on my own which I'm now at my wits end I live in the UK and don't know which way to turn
    I've tried to search in which way to go not sure if I just walk out in front of traffic or jump can't even go and buy alcohol and pills need advise please

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Here if you want to talk. What's been going on?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It is an option to go back to your family as it seems you miss them :( 1500 miles is a long way away.

Is there any food banks (I think that is what they are called) near you?

Sorry for what you are going through, it might help to talk here and to make friends :)

4. steviegm

steviegm Member

my parents (retired)live in Spain i live in England ,I lost my sister last New Year's Eve to a diabetic coma so no family left in England ,food bank won't help because I'm employed but I'm struggling to keep a roof over my head on my solo income I wont get paid my wage for another week it's already been 6 days now with no food im not sleeping at all just stay awake all night thinking which direction my life is going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.