1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feelings

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Alone.in.september, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Alone.in.september

Alone.in.september New Member

Okay so right now I feel like I should just be dead. See my life, I would describe it as a rollercoaster, just up and down up and down, where is that fucking balance? Everything could be going good and then everything turns to shit 2 seconds later. I feel alone. My family cares about me, but I don't fucking care, its there job too. I thought I found someone who actually cared just because she cared not because they have to, but because she wanted to. . I just wait around all day waiting for her fucking phone calls, praying that she calls me, praying that she tells me she loves me. Everyone tells me it's 1 girl, but to me I don't see that. I see the cure right infront of me. I find it hard to go to school because I see myself as the biggest loser, but I honestly don't care at all. When i'm sitting alone at lunch or in my classes all I can think about is her, so I am not aware that people are not around me.
    Well thats it for now, I have so much more to say but since this is my first post I'll save the rest for a later time.