1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm not sure where this goes so I figured I'd post it here. Last night at my mom's house I realized a lot of things.

We got my mom a picture of us four kids for christmas this year. she's been asking for it for years now but we've always put it off. when she opened it
    she immediately started crying, hugged me and goes "the simplest gifts hit the heart hard" when she said that for some reason something in my mind triggered, not in a bad way but it just set a rush of thoughts and realizations.

I know that alot of people dislike me, hate me, etc I know people have personal issues with me, have alot of problems with who I am as a person. all i can say is I'm okay with it. Not everyone can like me let alone love me. I'm okay with people disliking me. all i can say though is i'm sorry so much energy is wasted on the negative feelings when people can be focusin on the positive things in their life. I'm not ashamed with who I am as a person, like i said not everyone can like me. I just feel bad for the waste of negativity. it takes more energy for anger etc. then it is to just move on.

I've decided to move on. I've decided to not let the negative energy effect me. Yes, I have problems and issues that I need to sort out but I'm not going to waste my life on hateful feelings. It just seems so conterproductive.

To the friends here that I have made thank you so much for tolerating me through my bad moments and thank you for being there for the good. I know the true friends do care about me even though at times it seems i don't believe it. Believing is sometimes so hard to do when you are used to constant negativity.

Much love to everyone regardless of past feelings, present feelings or future feelings. :hug:
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Life is way too short for resentments and bitterness...good on ya Kells :hug:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What Terry said is too true. I know we've had our ups and downs, Kell, but I wanted to tell you, I like you just the same. It's nice to see this positive realization/s. Take care Hun. :hug:
  5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Good on you hun :hug: