feelings

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Mar 20, 2008.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

headache. feel sick. paranoia. shittyness. feeling down. missing her. want her back. love her so much. dont deserve her. am horrible. fat. waste of space. wont get a job. no reason for her to like me. want to drink. want to cut.

paranioa. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia. paranoia.

waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space. waste of space.

:missyou: :paperbag: :sorry: :dunno: :depressed:

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Big hugs, we're all here for you, you're not horrible, you're not fat, you're not a waste of space - you're a brilliant friend, you will get a job - try not to give up, talk to us rather than cutting, if you can..

Hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug, hug - from us all here.

A brilliant friend, a brilliant friend, a briliant friend, a brilliant friend, a brilliant friend, a brilliant friend, a brilliant friend - is what you are to me, and everyone who knows you.

:hug:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thank you hunni....again.

needed all that out :sad:

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

sending you tons of hugs. :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :arms: :arms:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

wanting to cut........

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Distract yourself sam. Can you think of something to do or someone to talk to? Whats is going on?

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im sitting watching tv.

i dont know whats wrong? i been feeling like this all day and its just gradually getting worse :sad:

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sam, I think you just need some time. Some real sam time. To care for yourself emotionally and physically. You have been going through so much of late and haven't really taken any time to grieve, to heal or to rest. It's a long weekend so take friday to think about and reflect on the things that are upsetting you. Have a good cry and let it all out. Then get into a nice hot bath with candles and bubbles and soak away the bad things. Then spend the rest of the weekend doing things you like. Take a mini holiday sam, you deserve it sweetie.

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey hun

Im going to see my Nan's grave on sunday cos it's Easter. And I'm meeting Robin and some people tomorrow so should be a good weekend.

Thank you all for your replies.

I got through another night of urges without cutting....I just wish that the urges would go :sad: