Pressured
Alienated
Different
Trapped
Criticised
Socially Inept
Forgotten
Overly Conscious

I feel all of these and more and don't know how to deal with it.

I can relate to your list. Here goes, I am going to come up with my own. I want to include physical feelings too. I wish I knew how to deal with it, but most of my feelings are beyond my control....

Bored
Over-Worked
Heart broken
Ignored
Bloated
Hated
Exhausted
Scandalized
Disappointed
Lazy
Angry
Helpless
Not loved
Regretful
Pessimistic
Self-conscious
...Still I have a desire to get ahead and recover...

Chargette

Wow, good timing for this post. I have feelings bouncing all over the place this morning and I'm overwhelmed. I came here to post in my diary and found this post.

Identifying feelings is so important. I've learned I don't have to do anything with them except don't pretend they don't exist. If I pretend they don't exist, they come back to "bite" me later.

I feel them for a short time and if they stay for too long, I tell them they need to go sit on the imaginary bookshelf I have in my mind because I need a break.

Then I focus on the small things that I can do for myself. By doing that, I can keep a sense of having a grip on reality. I managed to balance my checkbook this morning. Woo Hoo!

Tam

Yeah good topic. How DO people deal with feelings? Anyone got any ideas or want to say how they handle feeling bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00