Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Azumi, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

I just don't know why I feel like this. Most of the time I seem to be happy, and then all of a sudden for no reason I start feeling like crap and just want to cry. I can't even understand my thoughts anymore, I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. I feel like crap at least once a day now, usually when I'm left alone.
    I feel like a failure almost all the time now.
    I hate feeling like this..I want it to go away.
  2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you
    im so sorry to hear that...iam the same..you just wanna cry without a reason...just think it is a temprorly and it time & will pass..
    take care
  3. frankensteen

frankensteen Active Member

Hello Azumi, Hello Bubblin girl, I feel similar, although I don't usually cry (maybe I should), nothing seems to be improving, every day I seem to get another hurdle put in my way, I feel like I'm going to end up living on the street, that's a pretty awful feeling, I don't like it either, I don't see any hope for my future, I am alone, I don't have a girlfriend to rely on, I just spent a week or so with my aged mom who is 80, I felt that I was putting a strain on her just being around her so I went back to my apartment, I called her after I came back to my apartment & said I was so sorry for making such a fuss, she was almost in tears and so was I, it does not look so good for me right now - it f-ing sucks. I might have to go on short term, if that happens there is going to be a lot of changes in my life, changes that I don't feel comfortable with (selling possessions, car, to make some $, & cut costs for example), when I feel that I should be working, I feel like I am going through hell & it feels like I am putting my family through hell (guilt).
  4. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

I am doing much better tonight. I don't know what caused me to become so upset last night. And I hope that it stays away. Good luck to you all, I hope that it passes for you as well.:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.